Wednesday 16 April 2014

OOTD: A Cyprus Wedding


Last week I was lucky enough to attend a family wedding in Cyprus - it was truly wonderful and beautiful. I had the best time, and enjoyed every second. 

I found it difficult deciding what to wear to a wedding that was abroad - as I wanted to remain both smart yet cool (as in temperature - not streetwise... hahaha). Although I was the only one in shorts (such a trend setter :p), I was still really pleased with my outfit.


WHAT I WORE:

| RED STRIPED SHIRT - ASOS (HERE) |

| NAVY BLUE SHORTS - PRIMARK |

 |RED AND BLUE DRIVING SHOES - ASOS |        (HERE)



My favourite find are the shoes.. I found them in the sale on ASOS (£18... bargain!) - and I think they're somewhat unique and definitely a statement piece. They're really comfortable too! 

Looking back, I also love the look that the striped shirt gave over a plain one - I think it makes the outfit less boring. I am however slightly regretful that I didn't bring a blazer for the evening.. I ended up wearing my grey cardigan (not the smartest thing ever - but not the end of the world), as it did get slightly chilly outside. Saying this, once I started busting my moves on the dance floor I soon started working up a sweat....



















I did also wear my new (ASOS again...) sunglasses (here), but I can't seem to find any pictures of me in them on the day.. so here's a picture from another day (you can just imagine!). 

Oh and don't worry.. I didn't wear the hat on the wedding day (they probably wouldn't have been pleased about me looking like I was about to go the beach in the pictures...)!



Now I'm just at home, trying to think of somewhere else to wear the shoes....

1 comment:

  1. Family weddings are great, especially when they are held in Cyprus, don't you think so? With warm weather, beautiful scenery, kind ocean, and the delicious food, you have all the ingredients of a dream wedding. The only advise I'd like to give is to check this article in order to be ready for preparing all the required legal documents. Nothing is impossible. Maybe I'll also be lucky enough to have a wedding of my dream? :)

    ReplyDelete