Wednesday, 16 April 2014

OOTD: A Cyprus Wedding


Last week I was lucky enough to attend a family wedding in Cyprus - it was truly wonderful and beautiful. I had the best time, and enjoyed every second. 

I found it difficult deciding what to wear to a wedding that was abroad - as I wanted to remain both smart yet cool (as in temperature - not streetwise... hahaha). Although I was the only one in shorts (such a trend setter :p), I was still really pleased with my outfit.


WHAT I WORE:

| RED STRIPED SHIRT - ASOS (HERE) |

| NAVY BLUE SHORTS - PRIMARK |

 |RED AND BLUE DRIVING SHOES - ASOS |        (HERE)



My favourite find are the shoes.. I found them in the sale on ASOS (£18... bargain!) - and I think they're somewhat unique and definitely a statement piece. They're really comfortable too! 

Looking back, I also love the look that the striped shirt gave over a plain one - I think it makes the outfit less boring. I am however slightly regretful that I didn't bring a blazer for the evening.. I ended up wearing my grey cardigan (not the smartest thing ever - but not the end of the world), as it did get slightly chilly outside. Saying this, once I started busting my moves on the dance floor I soon started working up a sweat....



















I did also wear my new (ASOS again...) sunglasses (here), but I can't seem to find any pictures of me in them on the day.. so here's a picture from another day (you can just imagine!). 

Oh and don't worry.. I didn't wear the hat on the wedding day (they probably wouldn't have been pleased about me looking like I was about to go the beach in the pictures...)!



Now I'm just at home, trying to think of somewhere else to wear the shoes....

No comments:

Post a Comment